I need help unlocking my phone again, I forgot my alternate password [Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge +]

zasterix

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site
I normally use the finger scan as my password, and I was impatient at the time, and spammed my finger on the scanner. My phone has now locked me out due to this. I have also forgotten about my alternate password, and I cannot use my Google account to sign in. I do know the information to my Gmail account, but I'm not able to sign in. My data is turned off and the wifi for some reason isn't working. Thus, I cannot use my Google account to unlock my phone. I tried swiping from the top of my screen and turning on the wifi, but my phone isn't allowing me to turn on the wifi (because I am locked from my phone)

(I tried restarting my phone, turning it off and then back on [about 1 hour later] but my fingerprint is still not functioning.)

I would really prefer not to do the hard reset and start all over.

If someone can help me with my problem, it would be greatly appreciated.

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
I normally use the finger scan as my password, and I was impatient at the time, and spammed my finger on the scanner. My phone has now locked me out due to this. I have also forgotten about my alternate password, and I cannot use my Google account to sign in. I do know the information to my Gmail account, but I'm not able to sign in. My data is turned off and the wifi for some reason isn't working. Thus, I cannot use my Google account to unlock my phone. I tried swiping from the top of my screen and turning on the wifi, but my phone isn't allowing me to turn on the wifi (because I am locked from my phone)

(I tried restarting my phone, turning it off and then back on [about 1 hour later] but my fingerprint is still not functioning.)

I would really prefer not to do the hard reset and start all over.

If someone can help me with my problem, it would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: Ignore me. I just noticed you said no data connection whatsoever...

Last edited: