I normally use the finger scan as my password, and I was impatient at the time, and spammed my finger on the scanner. My phone has now locked me out due to this. I have also forgotten about my alternate password, and I cannot use my Google account to sign in. I do know the information to my Gmail account, but I'm not able to sign in. My data is turned off and the wifi for some reason isn't working. Thus, I cannot use my Google account to unlock my phone. I tried swiping from the top of my screen and turning on the wifi, but my phone isn't allowing me to turn on the wifi (because I am locked from my phone)

(I tried restarting my phone, turning it off and then back on [about 1 hour later] but my fingerprint is still not functioning.)

I would really prefer not to do the hard reset and start all over.

If someone can help me with my problem, it would be greatly appreciated.
    03-08-2016 06:03 PM
    I normally use the finger scan as my password, and I was impatient at the time, and spammed my finger on the scanner. My phone has now locked me out due to this. I have also forgotten about my alternate password, and I cannot use my Google account to sign in. I do know the information to my Gmail account, but I'm not able to sign in. My data is turned off and the wifi for some reason isn't working. Thus, I cannot use my Google account to unlock my phone. I tried swiping from the top of my screen and turning on the wifi, but my phone isn't allowing me to turn on the wifi (because I am locked from my phone)

(I tried restarting my phone, turning it off and then back on [about 1 hour later] but my fingerprint is still not functioning.)

I would really prefer not to do the hard reset and start all over.

If someone can help me with my problem, it would be greatly appreciated.
    Edit: Ignore me. I just noticed you said no data connection whatsoever...
    03-08-2016 06:17 PM