I've got a Moto X Pure and these permanent blue streaks including the light bleed have shown up recently. Was never there before. It's only visible on black screens, any other app it's unnoticeable. What caused these blue streaks? Is there any way I could fix them? Pic is on a backlight bleed test app on full brightness.

To make matters worse i'm in Canada and got this phone imported from the US, sending it in is not an option.
    03-09-2016 05:44 PM
    Looks like pressure streaks on the display panel. They should usually fade away on their own (cycling through fast-moving images help), but if the pressure is still present, those will still show. Might have been from bending while the phone was in a tight place like a pocket or maybe a drop?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-09-2016 07:33 PM
    Looks like pressure streaks on the display panel. They should usually fade away on their own (cycling through fast-moving images help), but if the pressure is still present, those will still show. Might have been from bending while the phone was in a tight place like a pocket or maybe a drop?
    No drops, no pressure it's as if these appeared out of nowhere. I did use a charger that was kind of sketchy could that possibly have anything to do with it?
    03-09-2016 09:34 PM
    It could have but it's really unlikely, as these look very much like pressure blotches. If you apply light pressure on that area or try to bend just a little bit on the edges, does the blotches change? Or accentuate/decrease?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-09-2016 11:09 PM
    Did you have the device in a really tight fitting case that requires a lot of pressure to put on and take off, like an Otterbox?
    SpookDroid likes this.
    03-09-2016 11:16 PM
    Did you have the device in a really tight fitting case that requires a lot of pressure to put on and take off, like an Otterbox?
    No, no cases on this phone.
    03-10-2016 03:38 PM
    It could have but it's really unlikely, as these look very much like pressure blotches. If you apply light pressure on that area or try to bend just a little bit on the edges, does the blotches change? Or accentuate/decrease?
    I gave the spots a little bit of a rub and nothing changes. I don't think they're going away. :/
    03-10-2016 03:39 PM
    It may be worth contacting Motorola customer support about it. They may at least know what it is, even if you don't want to do a return.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-10-2016 04:43 PM