Sharing webpages - issue with sharing directly to phone contacts. Any help?

gmoproA

Feb 19, 2016
Visit site
Sharing webpages - issue with sharing directly to phone contacts

So after the latest Android update...when i try to share a webpage or to others, the result is a little different than before...
It now has a top part that shows contacts so you can directly share to them instead of choosing the app and then the contact within that. So the problem is that it doesnt show the contact faces every time, just their phone numbers. Then when i try it again, it sometimes pulls in the faces of the contacts. So it is inconsistent and that is not a fun experience. This needs some work here. It isnt working properly. So the share function needs to be examined and fixed. Shouldve been tested thoroughly before release.
My phone is HTC one m8.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Sharing webpages - issue with sharing directly to phone contacts

So after the latest Android update...when i try to share a webpage or to others, the result is a little different than before...
It now has a top part that shows contacts so you can directly share to them instead of choosing the app and then the contact within that. So the problem is that it doesnt show the contact faces every time, just their phone numbers. Then when i try it again, it sometimes pulls in the faces of the contacts. So it is inconsistent and that is not a fun experience. This needs some work here. It isnt working properly. So the share function needs to be examined and fixed. Shouldve been tested thoroughly before release.
My phone is HTC one m8.

Welcome to Android Central!

Have you tried booting in to recovery and wiping the cache partition?

https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-10672

gmoproA

Feb 19, 2016
Visit site
Re: Sharing webpages - issue with sharing directly to phone contacts

Nah, thanks though. Hoping it gets corrected though at least for the next update.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney