How do I stop alarm feature?

anon(8630322)

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
My wife tells me that my Lenovo A815 has a sort of alarm that goes off about midnight with a different sound to my incoming phonecalls and it gets louder. I had thought it happened but am never quick enough to respond. The log shows it's not an incoming/missed call. So where in settings do I find the place to disable this feature please?.

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
Are you sure of the model number of your phone? I've looked for the manual but can't even find the phone listed on the Lenovo website. In any case, see if your manual will tell you what you need to know.

anon(8630322)

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
I'm not surprised you can't find it, I made a mistake, sorry. It is Lenovo A816 and as for a manual, there was a small piece of paper with the basics only.

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
The only thing I can find on this phone are sparse English hits and a ton of Russian hits for Google/vidoes. No manual and still not listed on Lenovo website. Not sure what you can do, but in the settings of the phone should be a clock or alarm somewhere. You might call or email Lenovo support to ask them for a manual, or where to get one.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz