I am an Android rookie, trying to customize a new Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. Three quick questions:

1. When reading a message in the stock email app, is it possible to change the buttons on the bottom status bar? Right now I have reply, reply all, forward, delete, and thread. I would like to replace the "thread" button with "move" from the MORE menu. Is that possible?
    2. The default headers in email messages only show the sender. There is a DETAILS option that then shows the recipients of the message. Is it possible to set the default to the detailed view so I see the recipients without having to select DETAILS each time?
    3. Is it possible to implement a one-click option to scroll to the top of a page (and, ideally, to the bottom of a page) without rooting the device? I'm fine installing (or purchasing) an app, but I don't want to root the device, if that's even possible yet.

Thanks and sorry for the blatantly noobish questions - I did try to search for answers, but to no avail.
    03-16-2016 12:31 PM