Hello !

So I have a Wiko Birdy and I haven't been able to delete any contacts.
    I don't know what happened, but one day I found that every single names were in doubles or I tried to delete them but it didn't work, I had a "echec suppression." message

I noticed there's the "original" contact that I can acces and was saved in my SIM card but when I click on the double, the app automatically crash.
    IN a vain tentative I tried to delete everything (Thank god I have the numbers written somewhere else) but of course only the originals got deleted so now I have a list of contacts that's completely useless

I hope I was clear enough and that someone can help me.
    Thank you.
    03-16-2016 05:05 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! First, let me strongly suggest you save your contacts to your Google account (if possible), rather than the Phone account or local SIM. You never know when something bad will happen to a phone, and if you lose that information without having backed it up, you won't be able to retrieve it. The easiest way to enter the information would be to go to contacts.google.com on your computer browser, log into your Google account, and start entering the information. The contacts should all sync with the phone.

In your situation, try going to Settings>Apps>All, select Contacts and Contact Storage, and Clear Cache/Clear Data. Now see if that information is still there.
    03-16-2016 05:44 PM