Better alternative to Zagg Sparq?

dallen13

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know of a better alternative to the Zagg Sparq 2.0? I absolutely love the sound of it and am really tempted to grab one, especially while it comes with a set of earbuds. BUT... I've heard really bad things and, while some reviews on the internet sound great, a lot of things that I have found say that even the second version has a lot of issues and that service can be a challenge. I am looking for something mainly that can charge my battery on the go. (The extra features of the sparq, such as being able to charge two devices and plug it directly into the wall are just nice additions that aren't necessary.) OR, if you have had good experiences with the Sparq and think it's worth it, I would appreciate that advice too.

I really appreciate the help. My original evo battery is really starting to drain fast now but, considering I'm probably getting a new phone at some point soon I hate to drain more cash into a battery that will just go to waste in a couple of months.

I did some searches and couldn't find the answer to this question... if I have accidentally posted a repeat and you know where a good answer is, I would appreciate a re-direct there! Thanks!

Rickhuizinga

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I too am looking for a ZAGG Sparq replacement.

I had the Sparq 2.0 and it was a piece of junk. The battery drains by itself in less than a week and you can't count on it being charged when you need it.

Its also very fragile.The plug shattered after a small 1 foot drop.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey