What does bluebox with number 1 next to the send button mean?

A

AC Question

What does bluebox with number 1 next to send button mean?

There is this blue box with the number 1 next to my send button when I send messages. And when the message is sent the blue 1 appears next to the message I sent or the messages I receive. What is it for?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Blue box with the number 1 next to my send button when sending texts

What phone and application (stock messaging, facebook messenger, etc.) are you using? It doesn't sound familiar, but hopefully additional information will help us identify it.

Angel Yuri

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
Re: What does bluebox with number 1 next to send button mean?

I'm using a Samsung s7 edge. Whenever I send text messages there is a 1 next to the send box.

kmj2551

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
I'm seeing the same exact thing. Galaxy S7 Edge running Marshmallow 6.0.1. In the stock messaging app there is a little blue box with a number 1 in it next to the Send button, as well as next to every single message. I've deleted all my messaging threads, cleared the app cache and data, as well as wiped the cached partition. The little box with a 1 is still there. Any ideas anyone?

ParkMeeHan

May 19, 2016
Visit site
It is because some of the S7 edge models are dual-sim. You can choose to have a single sim and a memory sd card or dual sim. The blue box 1 is telling you which sim. I think this changes to 1 and 2 when you are in dual sim mode. I have not tried it.

You can change it via SIM Card Manager

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon