I got my first SD card for my phone (Alcatel one touch fierce 2) because apparently, I didn't have much space left to download apps & take pictures. So I got an SD card that has 16 gigabytes about 2 weeks ago & I inserted it in & it reads the card & everything, but during the process, I lost some of my pictures, & to top it all off, whenever I try to download an app, it says 'insufficient storage'... Can someone help me please?
    03-25-2016 03:00 AM
    I got my first SD card for my phone (Alcatel one touch fierce 2) because apparently, I didn't have much space left to download apps & take pictures. So I got an SD card that has 16 gigabytes about 2 weeks ago & I inserted it in & it reads the card & everything, but during the process, I lost some of my pictures, & to top it all off, whenever I try to download an app, it says 'insufficient storage'... Can someone help me please?
    You can't download apps direct to the SD card. They have to use the internal memory first. And then be transferred to the SD card IF the App allows it. Not all do. Here's how to move apps to the SD card after they are installed.

- Tap the menu button (bottom right lit up one)
    - Choose manage applications
    - Slide screen until " DOWNLOADED" is hilighted in the blue lines.
    - Go to each application and tap the option "Move to SD Card"
    - If you CAN move the app to SD Card it will give you the option to do so.
    - When you have all the apps moved to the SD card, slide over until "All" is hi-Lighted in the blue lines.
    and repeat, go to each application and the option "Move to SD card"
    You can't download apps direct to the SD card. They have to use the internal memory first. And then be transferred to the SD card IF the App allows it. Not all do. Here's how to move apps to the SD card after they are installed.

- Tap the menu button (bottom right lit up one)
    - Choose manage applications
    - Slide screen until " DOWNLOADED" is hilighted in the blue lines.
    - Go to each application and tap the option "Move to SD Card"
    - If you CAN move the app to SD Card it will give you the option to do so.
    - When you have all the apps moved to the SD card, slide over until "All" is hi-Lighted in the blue lines.
    and repeat, go to each application and the option "Move to SD card"
    03-25-2016 03:33 AM
    My be all files aren't go or files are hidden. Most of the time "Insuffient storage" in the samrphone means when you downloading any apps or games in the phone storage selectction might be wrong. Default storage is phone storage. So, if you have no space in your smartphone, then it will shown. But you can move that from phone storage to SD card storage. Or move all files to SD card storage so that you can download all files without any problem.
    Thank you.
    03-25-2016 04:30 AM
    I am only being allowed to move 4 apps to SDCard so memory problem is still there. Any way around this? Thx.
    03-25-2016 10:20 AM
    I am only being allowed to move 4 apps to SDCard so memory problem is still there. Any way around this? Thx.
    Nope not all apps will allow the move to SD.
    03-25-2016 11:26 PM