Need Help with Droid!! PLEASE!!

tmax024

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
i recently just got a jailbroken motorola droid first verison from my sister's bf. He has launcher pro software on it. I went to the verizon store to activate new phone and they had trouble getting past the browser screen. The screen says "web page not availible" ....it asks me to update the software which would be easy if i could hook up to the internet but it will not allow me to (which is needed to activate my phone)...If there was someway i could uninstall launcherpro this would take away my problems i think and allow me to activate the phone and use it normally....if anyone can help me out that would be greatly appreciated.. Thank you

legendary1022

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Launcher pro has nothing to do with the web browser. You could do a factory reset, clearing all data off of the device. You should be able to connect to any wifi network giving you the data in order to activate

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

tmax024

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
i wanna use a factory reset as my last resort because i dont want to lose all the cool stuff on the phone. if there is no other options ill do a factory reset but im still stuck on the pro launcher web browser and cant get to any of the settings on the phone to even do a reset.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke