I can't figure out an elegant way to ask this question, and I haven't found an answer elsewhere online. Here's the situation: My friend and I have started a small business. We would like to get new Android phones and sync both phones with the same Google account so that we can share all our business-related emails, drive docs, calendar info, etc easily and immediately. That's all fine and good.

If I want to add my own personal Google account to my phone, will it also be synced to his? Obviously I don't want this, as our personal accounts should be separate. Likewise, any other activity on the phone not connected to the Google apps for the business, wouldn't need to be shared between phones. As far as I can tell, the phones only share the main Google account, and would not be linked in any other way... but I was hoping someone could confirm this for me. Am I even making sense?
    04-05-2016 12:20 PM
    The question was quite elegant. The answer isn't - no. IOW, it won't intermix your private accounts, it should work the way you want. Try it with a few numbers in each account and you'll see.
    04-05-2016 12:51 PM