Android SUCKS for organizing and syncing photos.

vjr021

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
So, it seems that there is a 500lb Gorilla in the room here... I'll point it out.

I have searched these forums and most of the inquiries about syncing photos have gone unanswered or have only left people complaining.

Why can Google NOT get this seeming easy task correct?

Double Twist is good for music, but crashes if your iphoto library is too big.

There is NOT easy way to get your images off your phone, and organize the ones on your computer to upload them on your phone.

What the hell???

Anyone who has converted from iPhone will miss this feature the most.

I have a droid in the house and use Apple computers. I REALLY want a SGT, but am really having a hard time justifying it. I use my iPad for work, and syncing galleries is really important.

Sucks.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I prefer the select all then move to folder to sync. Works great for me on windows 7. Try drop box, best sync ever.

BSG75

Custom User Title
May 11, 2010
Visit site
Honestly, I just don't think it's a huge priority. I had an iPod and I liked that feature when I had it, but have not missed it since I ditched iTunes and the iPod. I drag and drop folders of pictures when I I want to keep things on my phone. Seems like you work in media and need more functionality than drag & drop. Sorry.

Xopher

Trusted Member
Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
I do the same - use folders. Makes sorting quite simple. The only thing I wish was there was a better way to search through them.

PhoneKlone

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I think you'll find that our service, phoneklone does exactly what you're looking for.

All of your photos are synced in the background to your secure spot on phoneklone.com where you can download your photos. Simple and easy!

If you have any questions, please ask!

Moscow Desire

Troubleshooter
Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Hell, my synching program makes photo synching easy. Why does Google always have to be the blame????

If one loves iPhone so much,,,, go back to it.

If ya wanna piss off android users, post stuff like that, without researching anything.

We LOVE iphone converts. But when blatent things are tossed around... well, we all unite. I'm not so "soft" as our other Android users.

No offense intended.

Last edited:

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
There are apps that allow you to sync to Picasa and Dropbox. If you want to sync with your computer, just open USB and drag the files into you're photo folder. There are also computer programs that will help you sync and prevent duplicates.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay