My Micromax canvas A1 mobile is on android-6.0 version. Today I tried to factory reset my mobile and completed reset. After reset rebooted my mobile and it went through language selection screen. Selected wi-fi connection and clicked on next, it stuck on "Checking connection..." screen. I tried with mobile network as well, but no use.

Tried restart no luck. Tried factory reset again still facing the same problem.

How to fix this ?
    04-10-2016 01:18 PM
    My Micromax canvas A1 mobile is on android-6.0 version. Today I tried to factory reset my mobile and completed reset. After reset rebooted my mobile and it went through language selection screen. Selected wi-fi connection and clicked on next, it stuck on "Checking connection..." screen. I tried with mobile network as well, but no use.

Tried restart no luck. Tried factory reset again still facing the same problem.

How to fix this ?
    Welcome to Android Central!

Are you able to skip that stem and get in to the phone? You might need to go in and enter in your networks APN settings. Not sure why the wifi is not working, are you running a custom ROM like CM?
    04-13-2016 03:09 PM
    Hi, in case someone finds this and might need help, this is how solved the "checking connection" issue on my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge with Marshmallow.
    I put a sim card. skip choosing the wifi network. Phone tries to go online with 4G.
    Then remove the sim card.
    Shows error, and bring you to the "complete your name and last name" screen.

I hope it helps whoever needs to solve this.
    11-26-2016 06:07 AM