I can receive and send texts without problem to anyone except one person/phone. I have a Nexus 6 on Project Fi, she has a Blu phone on Cricket. She can receive my texts but I cannot receive hers to me, even if she is sitting right next to me. Neither newly composed texts nor replies.

I was able to receive her texts until I upgraded to the Nexus 6 and Project Fi. I've already deleted her as a contact and re-added her as a contact. I also deleted me from her phone, then manually added me as a contact.

Any ideas??
    04-10-2016 09:35 PM
    I can receive and send texts without problem to anyone except one person/phone. I have a Nexus 6 on Project Fi, she has a Blu phone on Cricket. She can receive my texts but I cannot receive hers to me, even if she is sitting right next to me. Neither newly composed texts nor replies.

I was able to receive her texts until I upgraded to the Nexus 6 and Project Fi. I've already deleted her as a contact and re-added her as a contact. I also deleted me from her phone, then manually added me as a contact.

Any ideas??
    Welcome to Android Central!'

Try going in to the messaging app setting to see if you have some how blocked her number.
    04-14-2016 08:30 AM
    Welcome to Android Central!'

Try going in to the messaging app setting to see if you have some how blocked her number.
    Thanks, looked at her name/number, gives me the option to block her, so am guessing that she's not blocked since the option hasn't been activated : (

I've also deleted all her info, then reentered using just her phone number. No luck, still can't receive texts from her, but she can get mine to her.
    04-14-2016 02:45 PM