Switching keyboard back from microphone, how can I do this?

A

AC Question

switching keyboard back from microphone

when I text someone my keyboard stopped appearing now a microphone pops up wanting me to talk so it can spell it out. I never ``turned this feature on and want my keyboard back

Fulani Filot

Jul 11, 2015
Visit site
Re: switching keyboard back from microphone

when I text someone my keyboard stopped appearing now a microphone pops up wanting me to talk so it can spell it out. I never ``turned this feature on and want my keyboard back
Are you sure you didn't install an app that has this among its features/abilities? Or perhaps your device took on some Android updates that contain this new ability. Try digging deep into the Settings section for Accessibility or special features, there might be a switch for this feature that got turned in somehow.

I'm having a not-too-different issue myself; every time I turn my phone on, the WiFi antenna self-activates. Thus started happening a few days ago (I've posted it as a thread). If I don't get any replies, I'll try Yahoo Answers or some other place.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
With most keyboards it's on the bottom of the screen (a little keyboard), the same key you (usually long-press) to get the mic with or of it's Google just hit the back key to get it off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC