[Xperia Miro] Cannot copy files to sd in my phone.

Hinotama

Apr 21, 2016
Visit site
Hello,

Im having xperia miro st23i. I tried to instal one app but its appdata was to big to deal with my phone. So i had to root it and then move data files from data/data/ to sd card. While trying to get some space I've donee ext3 partition but It happend to not working as I wanted, so I deleted that partition and everythink is now fat32 (its 8GB sd card). All went quite nice app is working. But... Now im unable to move anything to my card when its in my phone. I moved it to another one and I could use my card. After i move card back I had to reinstall my app but its not the case. When I try to use sd card like pendrive now. Windows file manager freezes and after some time crashes. Before all that I was able to move stuff w/o any problems.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

Im having xperia miro st23i. I tried to instal one app but its appdata was to big to deal with my phone. So i had to root it and then move data files from data/data/ to sd card. While trying to get some space I've donee ext3 partition but It happend to not working as I wanted, so I deleted that partition and everythink is now fat32 (its 8GB sd card). All went quite nice app is working. But... Now im unable to move anything to my card when its in my phone. I moved it to another one and I could use my card. After i move card back I had to reinstall my app but its not the case. When I try to use sd card like pendrive now. Windows file manager freezes and after some time crashes. Before all that I was able to move stuff w/o any problems.

Welcome to Android Central!

Have you tired reformatting the card while it is in the phone and the moving the files over to it?