I was somewhat surprised I got a notification I had used most of my data. I went to my carriers website and saw a couple of days with high usage.

Is there a way to see my usage for a particular day? I think I need an app (which installing now won't help me with this incident).

I know I can go in and look at how much I used for my cycle and which apps used how much over that whole cycle.

I have Marshmallow (6.0).
    05-11-2016 11:21 AM
    I think Onavo will let you do that, and since the log is actually stored in the phone, it MIGHT be able to read that from the internal logs, but not sure. It's worth a try.
    05-11-2016 11:25 AM
    Does your carrier have this feature? Verison and I think ATT do in the US. It might be required by law depending on the country you live in.

Heres a screen cap of my Verizon data usage. I have to kind of "dig" for it, its not readily clickable on the front page.

05-11-2016 04:58 PM
    I think the OP does have that from his carrier but needs to know WHAT 'ate up' all that data on a specific day. I mean, you can see the top consumers on your current period on the Data Usage report, but I guess he wants to know exactly what happened that specific day.
    05-11-2016 05:05 PM
    Correct. I have that and the high usage on certain days I see led me to want to find out what it was.
    05-11-2016 05:55 PM
    I think Onavo will let you do that, and since the log is actually stored in the phone, it MIGHT be able to read that from the internal logs, but not sure. It's worth a try.
    It will do it, but only going forward. Thanks
    05-11-2016 05:57 PM
    Aah oops sorry. Thanks for the Onavo tip, that will come in handy some time for me as well.
    05-11-2016 06:49 PM