Boot loop, Recovery Mode options not working, Download Mode not launching

robertludlumnovels

May 17, 2016
Visit site
I have a 3 year old Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos GT-i9082 which has served me very well.
Yesterday I was fooling around with various options in Settings changing some options just for fun and then changing back to original.
When I looked at Device Administrator settings, I saw Android Device Administrator and AVG Device Administrator. I enabled them both briefly, hoping to disable them a minute later.
The phone rebooted immediately and went into a boot loop.
I tried to wipe the partition cache but none of the menu options in Recovery Mode is working, even Reset factory.
I am unable to get out of boot loop using the power button, only by removing the battery.
Volume-Up+Power+Home button fails to bring up Download Mode.
At one point, I accidentally ended up launching Odin Mode where it was stuck for ages until I removed the battery.
Since then it only boots ordinarily into a boot loop OR Volume-Down+Power+Home will launch it in Recovery Mode where no menu option works.
I have Odin, tar, etc on my pc from where I have reinstalled Android before,
I can try to reinstall/restore my OS IF ONLY I can get the phone into Download Mode and detected by my pc.
And now the phone has stopped powering on completely.
Any help will be welcome.

rrr2k17

Aug 4, 2017
Visit site
I have a 3 year old Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos GT-i9082 which has served me very well.
Yesterday I was fooling around with various options in Settings changing some options just for fun and then changing back to original.
When I looked at Device Administrator settings, I saw Android Device Administrator and AVG Device Administrator. I enabled them both briefly, hoping to disable them a minute later.
The phone rebooted immediately and went into a boot loop.
I tried to wipe the partition cache but none of the menu options in Recovery Mode is working, even Reset factory.
I am unable to get out of boot loop using the power button, only by removing the battery.
Volume-Up+Power+Home button fails to bring up Download Mode.
At one point, I accidentally ended up launching Odin Mode where it was stuck for ages until I removed the battery.
Since then it only boots ordinarily into a boot loop OR Volume-Down+Power+Home will launch it in Recovery Mode where no menu option works.
I have Odin, tar, etc on my pc from where I have reinstalled Android before,
I can try to reinstall/restore my OS IF ONLY I can get the phone into Download Mode and detected by my pc.
And now the phone has stopped powering on completely.
Any help will be welcome.

Same problem here 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22