Hello, so I got this new phone everything was fine, till I rooted it and now my problem is that. Sometimes when I lock my phone I can't unlock it back, I press the home button just black screen, I press the power button just black screen. But when I try to take a screenshot holding the power button and the home button I can hear it taking the screenshot, so if you ask is the screenshot correct no it's just a black picture. I unrooted my device, formated it works good for a day then the problem comes back. I believe that it's a software problem, it has a few china apps that I can't uninstall. And it's annoying cos every time I have to restart the phone, then I lock it unlock it like 2-3 times and then I can't unlock it no more. It's probably a problem that many of you had. I would be happy if someone could help me. Thanks.
    05-17-2016 05:47 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? It sounds like a direct-from-China device. I'd suspect some defect in the firmware or hardware, rather than anything you did when you rooted it.
    05-19-2016 06:29 PM
    Hello, the phone is a Goophone i6s, now I got another problem many ads pop up, processes stop responding, unwanted apps install. I rooted my phone again and downloaded an app which can uninstall any app I uninstalled the shop from the phone, so now I have only Google Play Store. But some apps still install, I believe it's a malware problem in the rom?
    05-24-2016 06:22 PM
    It sure sounds like malware that installed itself to the root. In that situation, you'd have to reinstall the firmware. I'm not sure how easy or hard that would be on the phone. You could try checking the forums at xda-developers.com
    05-25-2016 12:05 PM