Hello here,
    I have a LG D500 phone and I have a problem that really frustrates me. Past months ago, it worked out fine until yesterday where it shows the "System UI Stops Working" even when restarted the phone so many time. Even with the restored the phone, the problem message still shows and worst of all, most of the apps (especially Google Play and chrome) are working smooth. I tried the Hard Reset on the phone, but nothing changes. What's worse was that the problem persists that even the setting is working whenever I performing the reinstall the device....

What should I do now? Any solutions for this problem would be very helpful...
    05-18-2016 10:49 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! If you could please sign up on our site, when your question is answered you will receive a notification and not have to search for it later. It will also allow you answer back to your questions. It would also give you the ability to help and share your own knowledge with other guest!

https://passport.mobilenations.com/?...407.1450194869
    05-18-2016 02:26 PM
    "System UI Stopped Working" is a bad file (System UI).

A factory reset doesn't restore bad files, it just deletes any information you may have added since you got the phone - files, pictures, passwords. It only works on user files, not system files.

At best, if the phone is rooted, you can get the bad file from a rooted D500 and replace yours. At worst, you have to reflash the ROM (which will wipe out all your data, but you already did that with a factory reset).
    05-18-2016 04:50 PM