I'm new to Android, so please tell me if I've missed something: Under the "Accounts" section I have my work's email address - it comes under "Exchange" and the account itself is on Office365.

I don't use this for syncing email but I do use it for syncing my calendar and contacts.

As of last night it is unable to sync both the calendar and contacts. If I tap "Sync now" then it tells me that there was a sync error. So I left it overnight, but as soon as I walked into the office this morning (I guess it was when it reconnected to wi-fi, though I'm not sure why) it started giving me repeated notifications, about a second apart, continuously, to tell me that it was unable to sync contacts or my calendar.

I muted it and after another minute or so the vibration alerts stopped. But this returns frequently: repeated notifications that it can't sync.

I can see that the contacts last synced 8 minutes ago but the calendar hasn't synced for over a week!

I also get a notification at the top of the screen which says that syncing has failed, tap here to sync now. But tapping has no effect.

Is there another setting somewhere which I might have turned off?
    05-20-2016 02:58 AM
    I've had my phone for a few days and I'm ready to go back to Apple! My calendars are HUGE for me between work and personal and neither will sync after trying to download different apps.
    I also can't get group texts... someone tried sending a picture to my husband and I last night and I didn't even know a message came through till he replied but I still couldn't see the picture that was sent.
    05-20-2016 01:36 PM