There are many screen recorders for cellphones and tablets; but they are required an extra installation from a computer. Also there are many screenshot apps. I wonder why doesn't exists the automatic version.
    05-24-2016 11:35 AM
    what phone do you have? My Nexus 6P just requires a simultaneous press of the power and volume down buttons and it screenshots. My Samsung tablet is power and the home button. Neither is rooted or has any additional apps.

EDIT: Alternatively, the Google launcher has this added to Now On Tap (in Marshmallow). Press and hold the home button, on the pop-up, tap the share button and you can send the screenshot as an email, a G+ post, upload to photos, Facebook, Drive, anything that appears in the share sheet (sorry, is that an Apple term?)
    what phone do you have? My Nexus 6P just requires a simultaneous press of the power and volume down buttons and it screenshots. My Samsung tablet is power and the home button. Neither is rooted or has any additional apps.

EDIT: Alternatively, the Google launcher has this added to Now On Tap (in Marshmallow). Press and hold the home button, on the pop-up, tap the share button and you can send the screenshot as an email, a G+ post, upload to photos, Facebook, Drive, anything that appears in the share sheet (sorry, is that an Apple term?)
    05-24-2016 12:07 PM