Update Problem

GGFAANO

May 31, 2016
Visit site
Good day everyone, please about 26hours ago I received a notification update to install download update of 5MB on my Infinixhot2 Android one, after the installation of the update my phone refuse to come up properly, it finished booting and show my live wallpaper. But I cant unlock or operate the phone anymore as it does even show the password for one to unlock it. it does not show network, it does not show menu that is the app drawer, it only shows the live wallpaper on the screen and battery bar at the topmost right. no other icon is shown, I have remove and replace the battery same thing and I have also restart the phone several times same issue, and if you tap the lock or power button twice it will lock and when it open the live wallpaper will hang. Please I need help my phone imei number (imei removed by Moderator)

Last edited by a moderator:

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the forums! You could try safe mode to disable temporarily all your third party apps and see if it makes any difference. Once running safe mode try to change the live wallpaper for a different one that came with your phone. If no go, try a cache partition wipe. Tell us how it goes.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello and welcome to the forums at Android Central!
I agree with Javier.
By the way, you should not display your IMEI number in any public place.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance