Hi- I had a whole bunch of music on a SD card and I tried to cut and paste them all onto another SD card because I was running out of room, but I accidentally during the transfer removed the SD card because I thought it was done. So I ended up having to recover my music because most of it was lost. And now when I try to transfer them again to the new SD card it's like it won't recognize them even though it doesn't give me an error message. It's just not there. I even tried to redownload the music from CDs but it still won't appear on my phone. Some music will show up but others will not even though they're all MP3 files. So any help would be greatly appreciated.
    06-02-2016 06:15 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! The card might have become corrupted when you removed it in the middle of a read/write operation. Try reformatting the card.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-03-2016 01:33 AM
    Where did you purchase the new SD card? If it's from eBay it could be a fake.

You can use the SD Insight app to verify the card: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ogic.sdi&hl=en
    B. Diddy likes this.
    06-03-2016 01:38 AM
    Just as a side note, next time copy and paste. Don't cut and paste. That way you won't lose any files if something like this happens again. Once the transfer completes, then go back and delete the originals if you need.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    06-03-2016 08:58 AM