What happened??? Phone reads mmc_read failed Samsung Galaxy Core Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lauren Kostyk

Jun 3, 2016
Visit site
So heres my story. Recently I started a new job with uses an app for the work. I HAVE to use this app otherwise I dont work. Well 5 days ago (2 days after i installed it) I had to do a factory reset on my phone because the phone would turn onto the "Samsung Galaxy Core Prime" black screen but wouldn't budge further and would repeatily vibrate every 10 seconds, the screen did not work and the power buttton did nothing. To turn off I pulled out the battery. So fixed that with a factory reset. So this evening I was playing solitaire and my phone read low battery. I got up to get it and when I cam back 2 minutes later it was on the same black Screen but now reads at the top let corner
"ddi: mmc_read failed
Odin Mode
Product name: sm-g360T1
Current Bianary: Samsung Offical
System Status: Custom
FAP lock: OffqQualcomm secureboot: enabled (CSB)
RP SWREV: S1, T1, H1, R1, A1, P1
Secure Download: Enabled"

Well this headache WONT let me do a hard reset on it. I do the vol up (and or down), menu, pwr button but it turns on and off and just pops up this same error. It also flashes "error: there is no pit memory" for a brief second along with some other things I need my phone to make money and I really would like to just fix this versus using my 4 days of work money just to buy a new phone. Please help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith