Everything I try to select creates a thick blue box around it and I have to hit it twice in order to open the app. Also, it will not allow me to scroll any screens left to right or up and down? Help!!
    06-06-2016 08:29 AM
    What is the app?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-06-2016 08:55 AM
    Can you take a screenshot of that icon to show us, please?

Posted via the Android Central App
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-06-2016 10:53 PM
    Everything I try to select creates a thick blue box around it and I have to hit it twice in order to open the app. Also, it will not allow me to scroll any screens left to right or up and down? Help!!
    I just had this happened to me and I had absolutely no idea what was wrong with my Galaxy Note 5. I am suspecting it to be a virus of some sort. I had to force through the apps (by pressing hard and then double tap on my selection) to get into reset factory setting and then everything was ok. I had GO SPEED app downloaded on my phone which I started using today. I am suspecting its that app so I uninstalled it immediately.

Any other suggestions?
    06-09-2016 06:31 AM
    I just had this happened to me and I had absolutely no idea what was wrong with my Galaxy Note 5. I am suspecting it to be a virus of some sort. I had to force through the apps (by pressing hard and then double tap on my selection) to get into reset factory setting and then everything was ok. I had GO SPEED app downloaded on my phone which I started using today. I am suspecting its that app so I uninstalled it immediately.

Any other suggestions?
    Welcome.
    Did you Clear Cache, Clear Data, Force Stop, then Uninstall?
    If you still have the problem, try Safe Mode to test whether a third-party app is causing trouble.
    06-09-2016 06:42 AM
    It sounds like TalkBack is enabled in your accessibility settings. To go there and disable it you need to double tap to select the different options and swipe with two fingers to navigate through the menus. Tell us how it goes.
    06-09-2016 07:39 AM