I removed my sd card while formatting and now it is not working, what do I do?

A

AC Question

i removed my sd card while formatting and now it is not working what to do???

i reset my phone and it asked to format my sd card i gave ok and it finished almost 60% of formatting and unknowingly i exited the formatting and now it is not working What to do???

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Re: i removed my sd card while formatting and now it is not working what to do???

Hi, have you tried to format it again? Can you remove it and connect it to a laptop and format it that way?

Posted via the Android Central App

Zuhair Nadeem

Jan 21, 2017
Visit site
No it's not working........Hi i have the same problem, i removed my SD card while Formatting because it got stuck on 20%. I tried to format it using my laptop with a micro sd adapter of-course, but the issue is SD drive does not show up like it use to..... please its urgent need help.

treetopsranch

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
"I tried to format it using my laptop with a micro sd adapter of-course, but the issue is SD drive does not show up like it use to..... please its urgent need help. "

Make sure you format it for your particular device. Probably not NTFS like windows would want to do if you tried to format it on your PC. Try Fat32 for a format option. On some devices you have to mount it before it is recognized.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza