Before anyone claims it is system files, I want to mention that there is a dedicated folder for that. On my Galaxy Tab S2, 7.21 GB are consumed by System Files. The issue I am having is that Miscellaneous Files is taking up 12.75 GB out of my 32 GB device. From those two things, I am out of 20 GB. I opened the Miscellaneous Files folder and the largest culprit visible is only around 720 MB. I've been looking on forums for answers/solutions but no one seems to be having the same issue. Does anyone know where that much space could be going? By no means would 20 GB be going toward system files. There must be something I'm missing. Thank you to anyone that might be able to help!
    06-07-2016 01:14 PM
    Misc files, unfortunately, can be a number of things: temporary files (app installations, app update downloads, etc.), apps' extra downloads, media files for apps, internet cache (images, pages, videos, etc.), streaming data (including some offline/buffering files), etc.

The S2 should be able to clear some of those files that are 'safe' to remove (mostly temporary and cached) with their built in Battery/Memory manager.
    Misc files, unfortunately, can be a number of things: temporary files (app installations, app update downloads, etc.), apps' extra downloads, media files for apps, internet cache (images, pages, videos, etc.), streaming data (including some offline/buffering files), etc.

The S2 should be able to clear some of those files that are 'safe' to remove (mostly temporary and cached) with their built in Battery/Memory manager.
    06-07-2016 01:51 PM