phone display keeps going on auto mode, and other weird things

Mar 18, 2016
Visit site
I have an S5 running Lollipop.

When I first got my phone I had this weird thing keep happening, where the phone would keep turning off wifi, the calls would get switched to Priority calls only, and the screen would keep going to auto, which would be pretty dim. I would change all this, and it would revert a few mins later.

Now this somehow got fixed a few months ago. But now its happening again. It happened a few days ago and now is happening again today. Today all was fine until I switched off my phone, then it started happening again. I think a similar thing may have happened a few days ago.

I will also add that when this weird thing happens I get a popup saying Settings App Enabled. But when I click on that it doesnt work, says Setting app quit, or something like that.

Can anyone advise how to fix this damn thing?

Thanks
Dan

Mar 18, 2016
Visit site
OK did so. I'll see if that changes anything.

I dont think it would solve it per se, as I've used CCleaner a number of times, and I imagine that deletes the cache. But I dont know for sure.

But I also dont know what exactly recreates the issue, so I cant test it right now. I'll see if it comes back.

Thanks for your help!