Hello,

I hope someone can solve this problem for me. On a day i wanted to check my phone and I saw only the logoscreen of samsung. My first reaction was to pull the battery out and put it back in. So I restarted my phone but it was not going further dan the logoscreen of samsung and always kept restarting automatically. The very strange thing is when I remove the battery for more than 15 minutes and than put the battery again in the phone and push on the power button it starts with no problems. When the phone is completely started and I restart the phone manually the problem comes back again and the screen is not going further than the logoscreen of samsung and keeps restarting all the time automatically. The phone is 2,5 years old and I used it daily

What I already tried to solve the problem:

- Reset factory settings and wipe cache partition with the "power, volume up and home button"
    - Installed firmware from sammobile with odin (firmware completed but still automatically restarting at logoscreen)
    - Blew the powerbutton with air
    - Rooted the phone with Kingo Root

I hope someone can help me? Dont know what I can do more
    06-14-2016 04:47 AM
    Hello,

I hope someone can solve this problem for me. On a day i wanted to check my phone and I saw only the logoscreen of samsung. My first reaction was to pull the battery out and put it back in. So I restarted my phone but it was not going further dan the logoscreen of samsung and always kept restarting automatically. The very strange thing is when I remove the battery for more than 15 minutes and than put the battery again in the phone and push on the power button it starts with no problems. When the phone is completely started and I restart the phone manually the problem comes back again and the screen is not going further than the logoscreen of samsung and keeps restarting all the time automatically. The phone is 2,5 years old and I used it daily

What I already tried to solve the problem:

- Reset factory settings and wipe cache partition with the "power, volume up and home button"
    - Installed firmware from sammobile with odin (firmware completed but still automatically restarting at logoscreen)
    - Blew the powerbutton with air
    - Rooted the phone with Kingo Root

I hope someone can help me? Dont know what I can do more
    Have you tried a new battery?
    06-14-2016 05:13 AM
    yeah, dont work either
    06-14-2016 05:18 AM