What is this android app, that every time I look at my phone. It's trying to update.
    I go into notification and turn it off. It turns itself back on. And says it's updating.
    Why would anyone put a app on anybodys phone that causes them so much stress.
    What are they trying to do.
    Puss the consumer totally off.
    I do not play games.
    But I think the app is game central.

Please get the Spam off the phones.
    I'm gonna try to find out how to contact Samsung direct and complain. And see how many other people I can get to call too.
    We buy these phonesites. We should be able to decide what we don't want.
    Somebody please help.
    06-25-2016 10:04 PM
    Can you show us a screenshot when you see the notification? If it's an app that was installed through Google Play Store or the Galaxy Apps Store, you could check the settings there and make sure it's not set to auto-update apps. If the app is preinstalled bloatware, you could go to the App Manager, select it and tap Disable. If you installed the app at some point, or if it was installed by another app, you should be able to Uninstall it in the App Manager.

Of course, it's also possible that some bit of malware or adware installed the app without your knowledge or approval.

I moved this to the General Help forum, since the Android Games forum is more for promoting a game.
    06-26-2016 01:24 AM