I recently purchased a 32GB Kingston SD Card so I could free up the storage on my slow phone. I own a Huawei G620S. Firstly I tried to set my default storage space to SD Card. This worked for a while. I then found that it wouldn't download so I downloaded an external migrator app. The app managed to transfer 4 Apps: Instagram (76.81 MB) , Messenger (278 MB) , Snapchat (155 MB) and Google Translate (36.66 MB).
    The app then told me that it was unable to transfer any other apps. I have tried transferring manualy using a computer and using the phone but the same problem keeps re-occuring.
    PLEASE HELP!
    07-16-2016 09:47 AM
    I recently purchased a 32GB Kingston SD Card so I could free up the storage on my slow phone. I own a Huawei G620S. Firstly I tried to set my default storage space to SD Card. This worked for a while. I then found that it wouldn't download so I downloaded an external migrator app. The app managed to transfer 4 Apps: Instagram (76.81 MB) , Messenger (278 MB) , Snapchat (155 MB) and Google Translate (36.66 MB).
    The app then told me that it was unable to transfer any other apps. I have tried transferring manualy using a computer and using the phone but the same problem keeps re-occuring.
    PLEASE HELP!
    It's cause of Android version 4.1. Since that upgrade you can't have your default installation storage be your SD card. You have to manually move them. And if it doesn't move then try Link2SD. Lastly, if that doesn't work, then good ol' rooting your phone to unlock the kernel is what would have to happen.
    If you want some good OTA rooting sights I can gladly help through DM
    07-16-2016 07:08 PM