From two month onwards whenever I try to charge my phone it will not, even when I ON and OFF the phone it just stays on the same % or decreases. But sometimes when I plug in, it charges. So once I went to the near by Lenovo service center, they told that the phone's motherboard had problems. But some other lenovo A6000plus users told that it may be other problem, because they had the same problem for few days then it was okay. So once when my cousins from other state came to visit me, I tried to charge my phone with one of their phones charger. Samsung charger didn't work but after few days when I tried to charge it with OPPO F1 selfie expert's charger, it worked. it also worked in INTEX power bank. Other day somehow I charges the phone till 48%, but now when I charge it, it shows 0% when it is OFF and when i tries to ON the phone, during the starting process it OFF's. What should I do please tell the solution ???
    07-21-2016 12:05 PM
    I'd go with the repair option offered by the service center provided they are an authorized lenovo service center!
    07-21-2016 12:10 PM