Problems With Gallery!

Jun 29, 2010
www.twitter.com
Greetings Androidian friends.

My DInc took a spill while I was playing basketball this past weekend. Since then, I've had difficulty with my Gallery showing the nearly 700 pics I have on my SD card... (It randomly shows 230 of them, though.)

I tried force stopping Gallery, clearing the data/cache, unmounting and mounting the SD card, pulling the battery, etc. I'd exhausted all but one costly decision; which I broke down and did out of frustration. I backed up the files, did a factory reset, lost ALL my locked texts and Angry Birds progress, AND it didn't work once I finally got everything reinstalled and all my settings back to how I liked 'em!!!

SO - Before I start looking on Craigslist I thought I'd see if anyone else has experienced something similar and has a solution! The files are still there and viewable in Astro.

Thanks for any/all help and suggestions!

- Sent From My Droid Incredible Using Tapatalk

Jalarm

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
I have had an issue kind of like this on my Nexus S. Sometimes when I open my gallery it doesn't show all of my pictures (I only have 25 taken myself) and sometimes after a battery pull it fixes the problem, but now always.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Try downloading another gallery, like quickpic, and see if it still shows. I can't see how everything else on the phones works properly except the Gallery app. Can you see all the pictures on the SD Card via a file manager?