Galaxy s6 wont charge but when I plug into the wall charger the flashlight turns on but the phone will not turn on itself. Yes the flashlight is on but phone is turned of once I unplug the power cord it turns back off what's wrong with it is there a possible fix or should I contact samsung for warranty replacement I've only had since christmas
    08-07-2016 02:59 PM
    Galaxy s6 wont charge but when I plug into the wall charger the flashlight turns on but the phone will not turn on itself. Yes the flashlight is on but phone is turned of once I unplug the power cord it turns back off what's wrong with it is there a possible fix or should I contact samsung for warranty replacement I've only had since christmas
    Has the device come into contact with water that you are aware of? Before a replacement, try clearing the device cache and see if that fixes any of these issues: https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-21095

If it doesn't, then you can try a factory reset but don't restore a backup upon setting the device back up. If still the issue continues then contact Samsung and see if they will repair it.
    08-07-2016 03:15 PM
    Just follow the steps what srkmagnus mentioned above before you go for a replacement.

To get more information on how to do a factory reset check this video out -

Hope this helps.
    08-08-2016 01:43 AM