HTC Mail Push

jrocca

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Ok, so i've read a lot of people having problems with htc mail pushing exchange emails. I believe I am having a little bit a different problem.
using HTC inspire 4G, i have htc mail set up to push my work emails. that seems to be working fine. however I noticed what my problem was. emails that I should get that are sent to a distribution group are not getting pushed.
Doesn't really make sense to why.
So anyone have any ideas?

r2dtoo

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
That doesn't make sense. Do they show up in Outlook (or whatever desktop client you use)? I am part of several distribution groups, and never had a problem getting those emails.

I have had issues where I didn't get anything at all. Usually, deleting the account from the phone and re-adding it fix this problem. You can try that on your device.

jrocca

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
yeah they come fine into outlook. They will come but only if i sync manully or go to check my email which causes it to resync

i know i find it very very odd too

jrocca

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
both, some go right to the inbox, some go to folders via rules. i was thinking that might be causing a problem but in theroy it shouldn't, i am showing all folder on the phone, and syncing all folders on the phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2