Hey.

Using Google Keep....

I deleted a note and also emptied the bin few weeks ago and I'm just wondering if it's possible to restore at all?

It displays a message when emptying the bin saying "All notes in recycle bin will be permanently deleted" so is that it? Once it's gone it's gone....

I feel like there might be a way???

Any help or clarification would be great.

Nevermind if there's not a way... I only wanted to restore them so that I could instead mark them as 'Done' within the Google Inbox app and keep them there for reference if I ever needed them....

Thanks.
    08-30-2016 02:59 PM
    They're supposed to be recoverable in the Bin for 7 days, but then afterwards, they're gone. It's often recommended to Archive instead of Delete, since the Archive is always recoverable. Sorry!
    SilverRocket88 likes this.
    08-30-2016 05:25 PM
    They're supposed to be recoverable in the Bin for 7 days, but then afterwards, they're gone. It's often recommended to Archive instead of Delete, since the Archive is always recoverable. Sorry!
    Ah right ok, It's no big issue anyway, i don't really need the deleted message. It just would have been useful to know if i could restore the message and then use Google Inbox (as it integrates with Google Keep) to "Mark it as Done" and then have the message saved there as a sort of archive (as explained in my above post)

But nevermind

Thanks for your reply.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    10-29-2016 11:30 AM