Proscan PLT9650G Android 5.1.0 Lollipop Can't download and install Aptoide

CLHanssen

May 3, 2015
Visit site
I posted this on Google's G+ community and I never gotten any help. Here is what I posted there:

I am really upset about Google has never sent any updates to the tablets that uses the Android Operating System. I understand Google owns the Android OS is this true? If it is why has Google sent any updates for tablets and other devices that run Android?

I have 3 Proscan tablets that uses the Android OS. Here they are:

Proscan PLT7044K-C Android 4.1.1 Jellybean (Not Working)
Proscan PLT7100G Android 4.4.2 KitKat (works)
Proscan PLT9650G Android 5.1.0 Lollipop (works)

The Proscan PLT7044K-C Android 4.1.1 Jellybean I could download and install both Weatherbug and Bank Of America Apps. The other 2 tablets the Proscan PLT7100G Android 4.4.2 KitKat and Proscan PLT9650G Android 5.1.0 Lollipop can’t install some apps because I get this message “Your device isn’t compatible with this version.”
I get this message when I try to download and install FunimationNow, McDonalds app, Discord, Periscope, Weatherbug, Bank Of America app, Hawaii News Now, and some other apps I can’t name right now. My tablets can’t use those apps. I had to go and look up Aptoide and install it on my Proscan PLT7100G Android 4.4.2 KitKat tablet and install the apps I need. Now my new tablet Proscan PLT9650G Android 5.1.0 Lollipop can’t use Aptoide because I can’t install it because I don’t know how to change my Security settings on my new tablet that lets me use Aptoide. Aptoide was the app store that my old Proscan PLT7044K-C Android 4.1.1 Jellybean used. So can Google help me with my current problem of downloading and install the apps I named above. I need you to send those that use Android devices the necessary updates so my tablets can use those apps. I used to use Funimation that is an anime company that produces, dubs, and streams anime and they have a new app that I can’t use any more. I use the Bank Of America app to check my bank account when I am not home or when I am using my home computer for other things. How can I contact Google to get them to help me with this problem and get an human being not some automated message? I appreciate this and thank you.

anon(632115)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I would suggest this is down to the apps themselves and not the OS. THis means you should contact the app developers requesting support for the OS on your devices