Can android viruses/malware/etc. Steal pictures ?

1234Somebody1234

Sep 8, 2016
Visit site
My problem is i have downloaded CM security and when i searched for viruses and malwares and stuff like that , i found out that my phone have a virus or something like the virus ( malware or these stuff ) ; my question is : can that malware/virus/trojan/whatever steal my pictures from the gallery ? Is it rare to steal pictures ? Please help me i need the answer , and no i don't have nude pictures on my phone it's just private pictures that i don't want anyone to see , thanks alot

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
My problem is i have downloaded CM security and when i searched for viruses and malwares and stuff like that , i found out that my phone have a virus or something like the virus ( malware or these stuff ) ; my question is : can that malware/virus/trojan/whatever steal my pictures from the gallery ? Is it rare to steal pictures ? Please help me i need the answer , and no i don't have nude pictures on my phone it's just private pictures that i don't want anyone to see , thanks alot

It would be VERY dependant on what malware you actually had. But typically malware doesn't steal your info, it simply produces ads, or sends out emails etc.
And to put your mind at ease you probably didn't even HAVE malware, spyware or a virus. CM Security in my opinion, is useless, a resource hog, and as long as you are careful in what you are doing on your device, no protection is necessary.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney