How Can I change google play music Album Art photo?

Champion RunNGun

May 25, 2016
Visit site
Hallo everyone. I have download 50 songs on google play music. All of them are in the same album. However when I was setting up google play I had chose a ugly photo for album photo. Now I want to change it or remove it back to its original music photo album. All of my songs now have the same photo. When I hear music, I open the phone and the ugly photo appears in the entire full lockscreen. I want to change the photo, is there a way to do it ? I have read that I can clear google music data, but I'm afraid this will delete all songs. Also is there any app to help me? I'm talking only for android not computer.

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Hallo everyone. I have download 50 songs on google play music. All of them are in the same album. However when I was setting up google play I had chose a ugly photo for album photo. Now I want to change it or remove it back to its original music photo album. All of my songs now have the same photo. When I hear music, I open the phone and the ugly photo appears in the entire full lockscreen. I want to change the photo, is there a way to do it ? I have read that I can clear google music data, but I'm afraid this will delete all songs. Also is there any app to help me? I'm talking only for android not computer.

Edit album art or information

1. Go to the Google Play Music web player.
2. Hover over the song or album you want to edit.
3. Select the Menu icon > Edit album info or Edit info.
4. Update the text fields or select Change on the album art area to upload an image.
5. Select Save.

Champion RunNGun

May 25, 2016
Visit site
Its asking me for billing and payment methods, I haven't purchased anything? what wrong here ? Its asks for paypal account, how can I skip this ? Because I cant access my songs without the paypal account

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Its asking me for billing and payment methods, I haven't purchased anything? what wrong here ? Its asks for paypal account, how can I skip this ? Because I cant access my songs without the paypal account

No idea, I just googled your question and posted the answer I found. I don't use google music

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeneral2