Need help comparing two phones

gamerjon15

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, Im new to this site and Im very sorry if you get a bunch of other threads like this but I"m at a loss for what to do for my next phone. What I was wondering is for example you can get a droid two preowned for i think 150 and the thunderbolt is 240ish. Is the thunderbolt that could where its worth saving up the extra money or no?. Thank you very much

Smitty_82

Android Addict
Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
It really depends on what your needs ate in a phone. The droid 2 is a good phone and should fit your needs if you are comfortable with it. The droid x is a closer comparison to the tbolt. If you are not in a 4g area, I would personally pay the extra and get a d2 or dx on a 1 year contract and see where your at then.

takeshi

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys, Im new to this site and Im very sorry if you get a bunch of other threads like this
We do get a lot of threads like this. Just like many of them, you've omitted your specific needs/wants. Supply them and we can actually give you some meaningful feedback. Without that info, you'll just get fanboys pushing their preferences on you.

Is the thunderbolt that could where its worth saving up the extra money or no?. Thank you very much
Worth is always highly subjective -- regardless of the topic. We can't tell you if it's worth it to you or not -- especially with no idea of what your needs/wants are.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34