Hello,I am new here so please dont be pissed of if I miss something or post this in wrong section!I have Alcatel idol 3(5.5) over a year,and lately my phone died off (completely,I Could turn turn it on,but it would filcker only blue light) so I tryed with warranty to see if it covers this issue.Luckly,my carriers warranty covered that and almost EVERYTHING in my phone's hardware was replaced.I got it back after 2 weeks and phone worked perfectly except one thing ; iss with sim card.Phone detects sim card,reads it but for some reason doesn't get signal from carrier.I tryed multiple things:turning airplane mode on/off,manually/automatically setting carrier,re-entered APN settings,power cycled phone,replaced sim card(tho my phone is dual-sim,tryed in both slots).None of that worked,except that when I power cycle phone I get signal,normaly,and then after I use phone for 5-10 minutes it drops off to no service.I don't know if this is ocsacional but a couple of times it happened when I turned screen off.The only thing I didn't try is Factory resetting I,because I tough it was unneeded because it was straight with be android installed.Any solutions?
    09-19-2016 12:34 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Have you discussed this with your carrier? You might need a new SIM card. Which carrier do you have?
    09-19-2016 01:39 PM
    Yes,I have discussed with them about one of my sim cards,but still I didn't get replacement.I'll get a new one this days to see if that will help.I am from Serbia,local provider,idk if you know about it.
    09-19-2016 03:04 PM
    The other reason to know the carrier is to make sure your APN settings are correct. Do a Google search for "[your carrier] APN settings," then on the phone, go to Settings>Cellular Networks>Access Point Names‚Äč, select the APN to edit, and make sure the settings are correct.
    09-19-2016 03:27 PM