when fingerprint scanner didn't work & then Back up password wasn't accepted?

ADM doesn't work with any of the 'tricks' to do with Locate or Lock or new password/message/call owner number etc.

I know Samsungs own 'findmymobile'would work but although have Samsung account as didn't register phone on the 'findmymobile'section as ALREADY knew there was the ADM- ANDROID DEVICE MANAGER - LOCATE LOCK RESET service!!!! which I had........HA! so much for that.

Took into Samsung - tried to sell me new phone. Rang Google US - nothing, just went through protocol til got to factory reset suggestion , kind of rubbish.

ANDROID - 1 of you must be out there to help us all!!!
    come on be the hero.

As this seems to be a major fault in Samsungs, they should take some responsibility & team up wit google/android to figure this out. If they allow Android on their phones then it is part of ther responsibility to help.

I know I for one am not now or ever getting Samsung anything again I something as important as a 'fingerprint scanner' can go wrong, whether it is run through Android or not.

Also .....obviously I can totally verify its my phone by the ADM Google my device locate phone bit & so....
    my password is in a database recognition somewhere otherwise it would never be able to let any of us in so surely there is Tech guys n Girls with high authority permissions to help us. Google/Android just need to forward a call to them to help us 1 at time. cos although happens a lot it seems on forum it surely isn't too frequent to have them 'give us our password reset opportunity securely' by phonecall email etc & for many of us...(me inc) give us our lives back that are locked inside these phones we rely on.
    09-23-2016 01:08 PM
    just went through protocol til got to factory reset suggestion
    That's all that's left after reading everything you tried.
    09-24-2016 06:11 AM