no additional details.
    10-02-2016 06:29 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Are you copying the photos from the phone's internal storage to the SD card, or from your computer to the SD card?
    10-03-2016 01:28 AM
    Let's try connecting your device to your computer via the USB power cable. In doing so you should see something like this on your monitor screen:

What you're looking at is a screen shot of my computer in reference to confirmation as to that my devices has been properly connected as indicate by the "Toastervan" name located at the lower left side of the page. click to open your device (a name you've given it or one that was assigned to it from the factory)

In this image you can see that my device has been connected and it's showing the internal and external drives.. For this point, you can open the SD card drive, select or create a folder for your images, then open a second window from the computer's side which continues the images. Click and drag any images from your computer to your sd card.

Note: Make sure the images are directed to a file you've selected or they may end up back onto the the internal drive of your device and could be very hard to locate afterward. But typically even if you select the "Send To" option, your images should end up in the DCIM folder.
    10-03-2016 02:51 PM