My email provider showed me a list of unauthorized accesses to my email from all over the world and recommended I change my password immediately, which I did. I had to change it on all my devices, 2 Android phones, a laptop and 2 Android tablets. Except for the laptop, I use an app called MYMail for all my email on all tablets and phones for 3 accounts. Everything worked out except now my Samsung tablet keeps ringing every few minutes and indicates an unauthorized access was attempted and failed. When I click on it for more information a SAMSUNG email app pops up and says I have to change my password on the SAMSUNG app since the one used is no longer valid. I attempted to delete this SAMSUNG email app and a caution pops up with all kinds of dire results to my tablet if I do. I find this app in my app icons on the app screens but not in the list of apps when I list all my apps. Maybe those just cover what apps I added. So should I put my new password in this SAMSUNG app? Should I trust it?

Note: This only happens on my SAMSUNG tablet not my 2 SAMSUNG phones or an LG tablet or HP Windows 10 laptop.
    Mickeyboat
    10-03-2016 06:49 PM
    My email provider showed me a list of unauthorized accesses to my email from all over the world and recommended I change my password immediately, which I did. I had to change it on all my devices, 2 Android phones, a laptop and 2 Android tablets. Except for the laptop, I use an app called MYMail for all my email on all tablets and phones for 3 accounts. Everything worked out except now my Samsung tablet keeps ringing every few minutes and indicates an unauthorized access was attempted and failed. When I click on it for more information a SAMSUNG email app pops up and says I have to change my password on the SAMSUNG app since the one used is no longer valid. I attempted to delete this SAMSUNG email app and a caution pops up with all kinds of dire results to my tablet if I do. I find this app in my app icons on the app screens but not in the list of apps when I list all my apps. Maybe those just cover what apps I added. So should I put my new password in this SAMSUNG app? Should I trust it?

Note: This only happens on my SAMSUNG tablet not my 2 SAMSUNG phones or an LG tablet or HP Windows 10 laptop.
    Mickeyboat
    To be safe, factory reset and format the internal storage. If there is anything in there that shouldn't the reset would take care of that. Remember, formatting (deleting) internal storage (SD card) data is just as important as the factory reset.

When you get setup you should be good to go. Enter your email/password credentials and let us know how that goes.
    10-03-2016 07:36 PM