How do I get my stuck sim card out my phone?

BigFluffyCloud

Oct 15, 2016
Visit site
I have a zte zmax pro and my touch screen wasn't working. So I figured I will removed the sim card because I read if you remove it and put your phone in rice it will get some the remaining moistures out because I remember my hands was wet a while ago and that what must of caused it. So I put it in rice over night and it worked but the thing is when I use that cover to remove my sim card I can't find it. I don't remember where i placed it. I had looked everywhere. So I figure I jus put the sim card back in and when I slipped it in, it fell all the way down inside my phone and now it stuck. Is there a way to get it out? I was able turn it on and my touch screen working again but it was saying no sim card inserted in. I took it to my phone place and they say they was gonna charge me 400 just to get it out and I took it to a phone repair shop and they say it be 250. I don't have that kind of me. I need help! -_-

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Sorry, but it'll be difficult to help you out, since we can't see exactly what part is missing and where the card is. You could try posting some images, but my guess is that you'll need a technician to handle it.

Vicky Vilchis

Oct 16, 2016
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Sorry, but it'll be difficult to help you out, since we can't see exactly what part is missing and where the card is. You could try posting some images, but my guess is that you'll need a technician to handle it.

(Added by mod, user reported that they added a sim and it reported as invalid)

Last edited by a moderator:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
(Added by mod, user reported that they added a sim and it reported as invalid)

Hmm, I'm not sure how closely related this is to the OP. Perhaps you could give more details?

EDIT: Ok, a Mod showed me the message that you sent in Spanish, which translated to "I bought a Galaxy S5 and changed the SIM card and it says that it's invalid." It depends on which exact variant of S5 you have (tell us the model number in Settings>About Phone) and which carrier the SIM card is from.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463