Hey there i have lenovo a7000 and everytime i plug headphone the phone volume is get lower, when i unplug the headphones the volume is back to normal. I try different headphones and that problem still happens. That thing happens only in my lenovo, i try in other phone to plug headphones and that thing dont happens. Is there any way to fix that?
    10-17-2016 03:20 PM
    No fix because it's not a broken feature, it's a safety feature. Most phone manufacturers are applying that automatic volume re-leveling when plugging in headphones to avoid loud, sudden noises blasting into your ears, preventing damage/hearing loss.

Samsung phones, for instance, not only do that, but they also add a very annoying (but very valid) warning pop-up when you try to go over a certain volume level while using headphones. It pops up once per reboot and there's no way to disable, dismiss permanently, or ignore it.
    10-17-2016 10:31 PM
    We can debate this feature until the cows come home, but yes this is simply part of Android and has been around on devices for a few years. I've found this app which helps a lot. It's not always 100% but close enough and keeps the volume maxed most of the time (I plug into a car stereo with independent volume control and need the phone maxed to hear right).

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...d.hearingsaver
    10-18-2016 08:57 AM
    That feature is important and i like it too but sometimes when i am outside and i have headphones plug its hard to hear my ringtones especially when i dont max the sound. I will try this app it looks like of the app i look for.
    Thank you both for your help and answers.
    10-18-2016 02:30 PM
    It's a safety feature so you're ears don't pop because of the sudden loud volume.
    10-19-2016 04:42 AM