HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marlonclayborn

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I just converted my father over to the dark droid side with me, he had a bb storm2, with alot of appointments in it, and I can't get the bloody thing to transfer his appointments to outlook, so I can sync with google, and put them on his shinney new droidx. Can someone help me out please??????

Moscow Desire

Troubleshooter
Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
I just converted my father over to the dark droid side with me, he had a bb storm2, with alot of appointments in it, and I can't get the bloody thing to transfer his appointments to outlook, so I can sync with google, and put them on his shinney new droidx. Can someone help me out please??????

If his old phone can sync with MS Outlook, then I don't see a reason why the droid can't sync with it either.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Getting started with Google Calendar Sync - Google Calendar Help

You can setup google sync on the computer and set things up. There is an option to allow two-way sync between google calendar and outlook. If you don't want to continue with outlook I suppose you can activate sync, let things run so they show in google then disconnect the sync options.

If you don't want two-way sync, you should also have the ability to import from outlook. Hope this helps.

**Edit**
You might want to revise the title of the thread to read Outlook sync help so people know what you need help with. It might get you more thread views and a larger base to help problem solve.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze