I own a xiaomi Redmi 3s prime.

1. how to migrate from wp to android. So far I have struggled but managed to get the contacts across but how about the messages, logs and the rest from WhatsApp and the other app data?
    2. I have stated using Chrome. How to get the stored passwords from of Internet Explorer. With the sync settings I have managed to get bookmarks and everything else except stored passwords. Tried searching but mostly all answers end at try a resync. That didn't help either. The snapshot in the settings on the desktop shows numbers in all boxes as to what is saved and in the passwords section shows 0.
    11-01-2016 02:40 PM
    Welcome to Android Central!

1. how to migrate from wp to android.
    See if this guide helps: How to Move From Windows Phone to Android (Guide)

2. I have stated using Chrome. How to get the stored passwords from of Internet Explorer.
    I'm guessing this isn't possible, since passwords are likely saved in a secure way -- so being able to transfer that data easily would be a security risk.
    11-01-2016 04:22 PM
    I'm guessing this isn't possible, since passwords are likely saved in a secure way -- so being able to transfer that data easily would be a security risk.
    when I install chrome on desktop and import data it migrates automatically across devices doesn't it? It only did the favourites and form data, that's about it. The passwords didn't.

Thanks for the guide.
    11-01-2016 04:31 PM
    Sorry, I'm not quite following. Are you asking about migrating data from Internet Explorer to Chrome on the desktop?
    11-01-2016 05:39 PM
    Sorry, I'm not quite following. Are you asking about migrating data from Internet Explorer to Chrome on the desktop?
    I have all passwords and saved form data favourites in IE latest version. I don't use any other browsers on the laptop. When I got the xiaomi phone and created google account to use the phone, I realised that it syncs all data across all of google. So when I installed chrome on the laptop and it imported all data from internet explorer and when I am on the android phone on I can see all the favourite on it but the passwords and log in details that were saved on IE never migrated/were imported to chrome.

How to import it to chrome so It can sync and I can have the passwords and saved log in details on the phone?

Cheers
    11-10-2016 04:00 PM
    Ok, that's what I thought you were saying. What I mentioned before is that I don't think there's an easy way to do what you're asking. Passwords are obviously very sensitive information, and in your case, it's saved to IE, which will not sync that information with Chrome. Your other Google data will sync, but passwords for sites aren't saved to your Google account (unless you're using Chrome and allow Chrome to remember your passwords).
    11-10-2016 05:15 PM