question about my Samsung Galaxy S7 and the Yahoo mail app

tony78201

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I was hoping someone can answer this question, I have a samsung galaxy s7, and just now I downloaded the yahoo mail app from the play store, so I was going to send someone a photo I have saved on my phone, I click for attachments, and I see a whole bunch of photos I had deleted off my acer tablet months ago. how would I go by deleting all these old photos?

Tom Westrick

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
I'm assuming they are photos you had saved on your SD card when the card was in your tablet, and the card is now in the new phone. The easiest thing to do is connect your phone to your computer, browse to the folder those photos are in, and delete them from there.

Alternatively, you can download a file explorer from the Play Store if you don't have a computer. I recommend downloading Solid Explorer.

tony78201

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
Hi Tom, I think I made a mistake on my post. I saw deleted photos that had been on my ipad not my acer tablet. sorry about that I'll detail it, I'll log into my yahoo app on my phone, and when I send an attachment, I'll see all these old deleted photos that were on my ipad. now what I did do just now, was log out of my google account on the ipad, and did a test by saving a random photo onto my ipad, I then went and checked the yahoo app, looked at my attachments, and the photo was not there, so that's a small victory LOL its just all these old deleted photos that come up as attachments on my yahoo app that has me stumped

Last edited:

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
It's sounds like cached photos. Clear your device cache and see if that helps. Alternative, go into system settings - accounts. See if you have any connected photo accounts that shouldn't be there and are possibly displaying backed up photos.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781